To create an account, click login in the top right corner of the screen and select "Enroll".
With online bill pay, you control when your bill or loan payments are sent, and also have the option to set up recurring payments.
* Payments may take up to 5 business days to process. Once you're enrolled in the program, here's how to make a payment:
- Log in to the Central State Bank app, select "Transactions", then "Bill Payment".
- Click "Add Payee" and complete the information for each vendor you'd like to pay.
- To make a payment, tap the name of the Payee, enter the payment amount, and complete the transaction.
- To set up recurring payments, reminders and more, select "Options" from the Bill Pay page, then "Visit Bill Pay Site".
* If you're making a loan payment from an account that is not with Central State Bank, please use our LOAN PAYMENT feature. Loan payments from non-Central State Bank accounts are not processed through our online banking system.
- Log in to the Central State Bank app, select "Transactions", then "Deposit Check".
- Choose the account that the funds should go to, and enter the amount.
- Endorse the check with your name and "for CSB e-deposit only"
- Take a picture of the front AND back side of the check.
- Click "Submit" to complete the transaction.
Available in the App store and Google Play. *
* Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
*This app is separate from the Central State app. The SecurLOCK Equip app is a product of FIS GLOBAL, SEPARATE from the Central State Bank App. Message and data rates apply from your wireless carrier. Customer restrictions apply. SecurLOCK is registered trademark of FIS Global. App Store is a registered service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
*These links will open in a new WINDOW AND are not part of our website. Central State Bank does not provide, and is not responsible for, any product, service, or overall website content available at any website that can be reached from our website. Our privacy policies do not apply to linked websites and viewers should consult the privacy disclosures on those sites for further information.
Convenient and secure way to view statements from your computer or mobile device.
- Log in to the Central State Bank app, select "Transactions" from the menu, then select "Statements".
- Choose the account and statement date that you would like to view, then select "Get Statement" to view the document.